Για ενημέρωσή σας σας προωθώ το μήνυμα αλληλεγγύης της UIPI προς όλα τα σωματεία - μέλη της σε 29 χώρες.
Κουράγιο και υπομονή σε όλους μας…
Στράτος Ι. Παραδιάς
Δικηγόρος παρ΄Αρείω Πάγω
Πρόεδρος ΠΟΜΙΔΑ – UIPI
Σοφοκλέους 7, Αθήνα, 10559
Τηλ. 210 3216141 fax 3218055
Κιν. 6944 597700
From: Emmanuelle Causse [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 12:36 PM
To: All the associations – members of the UIPI
Subject: UIPI message of solidarity, exchange of information and good practices
Dear UIPI members and friends,
We hope this email finds you all well. In this difficult time, we wanted to share with you our solidarity. Our thoughts go in particular to our Italian friends, especially in the North of the country. All our condolences to our Confedilizia colleague who lost her father in Bergamo.
The situation is worsening in many countries in Europe, including Spain and France. Most of us are already locked down at home and the real estate and housing sector, like many other sectors, is not spared from challenges and difficulties.
1. In order, to learn from experience of other European countries and how the situation is tackled elsewhere, we would like to invite you to share with all of us, the types of measures that have been taken by your government in relation to our sector.
Many governments have indeed started to take specific measures to:
- Prevent eviction during this period (e.g. France)
- Relieve households from mortgage credit payment,
- Institute tax reliefs
- Suspend part or the totality of rent payment for tenants in difficulties (e.g. Greece cut 40% of closed businesses), etc.
Please share with us this measures and your positions or actions.
2. In this difficult time, many homeowners and landlords are trying to do their share. We have heard of examples of landlords offering apartments for medical staff, landlords relieving their tenants from rents, homeowners shopping for their neighbours, real estate companies helping their most vulnerable landlords.
We have also read that several associations have taken a strong stance in promoting good practices solutions among their members or strongly approving their government measures (see here UNPI position today: https://fsif.fr/suspension-des-loyers-des-locataires-tpe-et-pme-impactes-par-la-crise/)
We are also willing to collect good practices from our sector, both at individual as well as association level. If you have documented information please share them with us.
We thank you all in advance.
Stay safe, stay at home!
International Union of Property Owners
24 Boulevard de l’Empereur, BE-1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 (0) 2 502 2318